In today’s modern times, role of packaging industry is more than just containment of goods at one locations, it has to preserve, segregate, identify, be environment friendly and much more.
At Mayur Wovens, manufacturer of PP fabrics l PE fabrics delivering Exacting Woven Fabrics to our Wide Variety of Customers across multiple Industries in the most efficient Manner is a daily endeavor. Our PP fabric | PE fabric are manufactured using Virgin Polypropylene and Polyethylene Combined with Proprietary Additives are known as Woven Polypropylene Fabric and Woven Polyethylene Fabric recognized for their High tensile strength, dimensional stability and Surpassing Customer Expectations.
Fabrics Produced by us have been tweaked to a extent to find uses in extreme conditions like packing Fishes in Iceland, Covering Steel Coils, Help Prevent Their Rusting, Pack Barley for European Beer, Help prevent Moisture entering in Houses by way of House Wraps & Roof Tile Underlayments, Expand the life of Roads by Geo Textiles, Help Conserve Water in Africa through Ground Covers & So On.
Exposure of working in a Wide Arena has allowed us to become a leading, experienced and well recognized brand in the field of offering Woven Polypropylene & Polyethylene woven fabric. Our PP Woven Fabric helps in providing strong, dependable as well as economical solutions for varied industry sectors.
Usage of PP Woven Fabrics
- Tarpaulins & Awnings
- Industrial High Strength Bag
- Ground Cover
- Silt Fences
- Roof Tile Underlayments
- House Wraps
- Insulation Backing
- Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers
- Bale & Coil Coverings
Core Features of PP Woven Fabrics
- High Tensile Strength
- Elongation – As Needed
- Excellent Dimensional Stability
- Strong Wear Resistance
- UV Stabilized
- Choice Of Mesh & Weaves
- Works With A Wide Variety Of Laminating Substrates
- Available In Seamless & Open Widths
- Available In Different Colors
- We Can Manufacture PP Woven Fabrics In Either Uncoated / Coated, Laminated / Unlaminated, Circular / Flat Options
- Available In Widths From 8 Inches To 74 Inches (Tubular) And Up To 210 Inches (Lay Open Flat)
- GSM Range From 35 To 300 Depending Upon Width And Construction
- Different Surface Finishes Offered, Rough, Plain, Pitched, Matt, Mirror Or Custom As Per Requirement
- Can Offer One Side Coated And / Or Both Side Coated Fabrics
- Consumer Rolls Of 300 Feet To Master Rolls Of 12000 Meters Are Offered
- Additional Properties Like Colour Masterbatch, U.V. Stabilizers, Higher Shelf Life Can Be Incorporated In The Fabric As Needed
- FDA Approved – Suitable For Direct Food Contact